Hyatt Regency Birmingham provides a wide range of luxury services guaranteed to satisfy the needs of the most discerning guests. This is combined with the traditional values of courtesy, care and discretion, and all the comforts you'd expect of a truly world-class hotel.
Hyatt Regency, located on Bridge Street, is in the heart of the city centre, just minutes walk from New Street Train Station, the Bull Ring Shopping Centre and the vibrant bars on Broad Street. The International Convention Centre is just across the road from the hotel and, for convenience, we are joined together by a bridge, which is ideal if you are attending a conference or dinner at the ICC.
Whether your visit to this hotel is for an important business meeting, the use of our fully equipped Business Centre or Internet access throughout the hotel may be of use. If you are here for a relaxing weekend, for an enhanced experience, visit our Amala Spa & Club, which offers wellness and beauty treatments, as well as Jacuzzi, Steam Room, Sauna, Cold Plunge Pool and a 16-metre (52.5-foot) long swimming pool.
Our wide range of guest services will make your business or leisure stay extra special.
- 319 Rooms & Suites
- Panoramic Views of Birmingham
- Hyatt Hotels Regency Club®
- Hotel Business Centre - secretarial support for executive travellers
- Spa Gift Certificates
- Currency Exchange
- 5 Star Hotel Facilities
- Aria Restaurant
- British Afternoon Tea
- Amala Spa & Club Birmingham
- Fully refurbished, well-equipped gymnasium
- Heated 16-metre Swimming Pool & cold plunge pool
- Adjacent to Birmingham City Centre Shopping
- Business Meeting Packages
- Conference Hotel Facilities
- Wedding Services
- International Convention Centre (ICC)
Map & Directions
Please notice the St Chad’s and Queensway tunnels will be completely closed to all traffic from 10pm on Friday 18th July until 6am on Monday 1st September. This year’s closures will be preceded by two weeks of overnight closures, from 10pm to 6am, and followed by up to four weeks of similar overnight closures.
The second phase of the works will complete the upgrade to the tunnels by renewing the ventilation system, installing new security and communications systems, replacing electrical systems and refurbishing pumping stations and plant rooms.
For more information please click here.
From Birmingham New Street Station
From Birmingham International Airport
A trip by car from the airport will take approximately 20 minutes depending on the traffic.
- After taking the exit from the airport on to Airport Way at the next roundabout, take the 1st exit signposted Birmingham A45, Solihull B4438
- At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Bickenhill Lane - B4438 (signposted Birmingham A45, Solihull)
- At roundabout take the 3rd exit, then merge onto the A45 (signposted Birmingham)
- At traffic signals continue forward (signposted Birmingham) A45
- At Wells Green Junction, traffic signals continue forward (signposted City Centre) A45
- At Heybarnes Circus roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A45 (signposted City Centre) A45
- At Poets Corner roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A45 (signposted City Centre) A45
- At Bordesley Circus roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A4540 (signposted Ring road, M5)
- At Camp Hill Circus roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A4540 (signposted Ring road, M5)
- At Haden Circus roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A45 (signposted Ring road, M5)
- Branch left, then at Belgrave Interchange roundabout take the 2nd exit onto unnamed road (signposted Bromsgrove)
- At Belgrave Interchange turn right onto the A38 (signposted City Centre and Bull Ring) A38
- Keep in right hand lane then continue forward onto Suffolk Street Queensway (signposted The North M6, The West M5, Lichfield A38)
- Keep in left hand lane then branch left, at Paradise Circus Queensway roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A456 (signposted The South West M5, Wolverhampton) A456
- Broad Street A456 Take first left into Bridge Street for Hyatt Regency Birmingham
Alternatively, you can take the train to get to the hotel. Catch the airport link bus outside the arrivals lounge: this will take you to Birmingham International train station. A train journey will take approximately 10 minutes and you will arrive at New Street station.
Follow signs for the A456 / M5 west / Kidderminster and Hyatt Hotel.
Trains depart from Euston Station to Birmingham New Street Station every 30 minutes. Once in Birmingham New Street, follow transfers and direction as discussed in first paragraph (From Birmingham New Street Station).
- Broad Street – the hotel is next to Broad Street
- Brindley Place – 600 metres
- Bullring Shopping Centre – 10 minutes walking
- Birmingham Hippodrome – 1.7 km / 1.1 miles
- International Convention Centre ICC – interlinked with Hyatt Regency Birmingham
- National Indoor Arena – 5 minutes walking
- National Exhibition Centre NEC – 20 km / 12 miles
- Warwick Castle – 31 km / 20 miles
- Stratford upon Avon – 50 km / 30 miles
For inquiries, please contact the Hotel Concierge Desk: Tel: + 44 121 643 1234 / Fax: + 44 121 616 2323
- Coming from the city centre/Paradise Circus, turn left onto Bridge Street, then left onto Holliday Street
- Coming from the outskirts/Five Ways, turn right onto Gas Street, then left onto Holliday Street
The car park is accessible 24 hours a day. Vehicle height restriction is 1.83m/6 ft. The hotel does not offer on-site parking facilities.
Specific enquiries regarding parking should be directed to the hotel’s concierge.
Hotel Shuttle to the Car Park
To request the shuttle from the car park to the hotel, please first drive to the hotel and contact the concierge, who will ask a driver to collect you from the Arena Central car park on Holliday Street.
Car Park Hours of Operation
Available services include:
- Laser Jet Printers
- Fax Machine and Faxing Services - through Front Desk
- High Speed Internet Access
- Packing & Shipping (Fedex, UPS) – through our Concierge
- Photocopying – through Front Desk
- Typing Services – upon request
Wireless Internet charge is £5.00 for 1 hour and £9.95 for 24 hours.
Special needs facilities include:
- The rooms are located by fire exits for quick access. Guests with special needs will be brought to the attention of security and in the case of a fire, security will provide immediate assistance.
- Widened bathroom door.
- Easy-access shower.
- Strobing fire alarm for the hard of hearing.
- Lowered peephole for guests in wheelchairs.
- Grab rails in the bathroom.
- Adapted writing desk and vanity units to allow wheelchair access.
- The concierge can also arrange forecourt parking for disabled guests, as well as a removable ramp for access.
- One of our rooms has Freeview TV, offering subtitling for the hard of hearing.
- We can also provide shower chairs and raised toilet seats if required.
- We have disabled toilets with grab rails on the ground floor and mezzanine level.
- In the bar there is a disabled toilet with an assistance alarm.
- A ramp to get to the bar and a lift to access the restaurant
Check-in Time: 03:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
Hyatt Gift Cards and Certificates
The perfect way to give friends and family an experience that will make memories.
British Afternoon Tea
Enjoy a typical British Afternoon Tea served in elegant surroundings.
What's on in Birmingham
Upcoming Events and Activities in Birmingham
Hyatt Regency Birmingham has become smoke-free...
Book Now or call +44 121 643 1234